February 25, 2013

Wet N Wild Coloricon Toppings Collection


Good Afternoon, 
Today I have a limited edition collection from Wet N Wild. 
My boyfriend picked these up for me at Walgreens Saturday for $2 each.
While these are $2.99 retail we managed to get them for $2 with a coupon that was set to expire
that day.  

They contain . 33 fl oz.
(Regular sized polish has around .5 fl oz.)

Now onto my review. 

 WHile these look really smiliar in the bottles they are in fact different. 

The similarities in all of the 6 polishes in this collection are that they contain small fine gold glitter ( with the exception of  Confections) and small multi colored hex-shaped glitter.  Sprinkled, Frosted, Chip and Icing have the same pink/red iridescense to them. 


Gimme and confections are the only 2 shades in this collection that do not shift in color.

Sprinkled and Frosted are sort of similar. The shift in color in sprinkled is more obvious than Frosted's color shift. 
Sprinkled's shift is from blue to a pink/red color. 
Sprinked has more of a blue iridescense 
and Frosted has a prominent  aqua iridescense. It also has slight duo chrome finish to  pink/red.  Its a possibility that Frosted may contain a duo chrome finish, but im not 100% sure.  You have to really look at this shade to see the shift.  


There is a striking resemblance between Chip and Icing, and I believe that you could use one or the other and not be missing out

Chip has the pink/red color shift  that icing has but isn't as prominent in Icing than chip unless you look at chip at an angle. 


Down below I also show you how I store them as the shape of these are very awkward and wont
fit in nail polish racks. :)
******If you have the nail polish rack made out of foam, this will fit in those racks!!!*****
I hope nothing was confusing and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. :)


Click below to see swatches. All fingers are 2 coats and the ring finger is over black. (one coat)

Frosted Over





Confections Of A Bake-aholic


Icing Backup







Chip On Your Shoulder







Sprinkled With Love







Gimme Some Suga'





I added a picture of the 4 polishes that looked the most smiliar. 
They are all over black creme by WNW. 
The toppers are one coat


I think this would also be cute if you tied some ribbon around glass and made a bow. ;)

These  polishes will have a home on my vanity in a cup :)
They do kind of look cute here.
Hope you guys loved this post and these polishes. :D
have a good day!



2 comments:

  1. I like chip, sprinkled, and icing the most! No way do I need these but they are. so. cute. Loillpops and glitter? Gah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. They are SOOOO CUTEEEE. I knew I had to have them when I saw them lol.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, and feel free to leave comments and feedback!

About

:This policy is valid from 28 April 2012 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified. If you would like to contact me about reviewing a product or have any questions, feel free to contact me at: Lizeth164343@gmail.com To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org *The background in no way belongs to me, but to TotallySevere.com.