January 6, 2013

Small Big Lots, Walgreen, Rite Aid Haul

I was out the other day at a couple store looking for new products
and came across some goodies!!
Those outlasts were at a steal!!! 
They are sooo pigmented!!! GAH!!! Lols..
I got those outlasts from Big Lots and I wish I would have gotten them ALL!!
Next thing I got was Wet N Wild Fergie Collection On Edge Creme Eyeliner 
from Walgreens, my Walgreens finally got the stand.
I also got a eye shadow palette from the Fergie Line at Walgreens
I then got a Revlon Limited Edition polish from Rite Aid that I've been wanting
ever since I saw how gorgeous it was on Nouvea Cheap Blog!!


You can click below to see the Fergie Stand and Prices!!
I RECOMMEND going to see if you have those outlasts at Big Lots...
They are truly great! 



Outlast Lipstain 2 Pack with Wetslicks lip gloss- $2/pk
Revlon nail polish in Girly- $5.49
Fergie Line eyeshadow palette- $4.99
Fergie Line Eyeliner- $4.99
Yes $2 for a two pack, Lipstain and a lip gloss. YES $2.... These must be older colors
because when I went to Walgreens I didn't see any of the colors I purchased. The stains were
$9.49 at Walgreens!! HOLY CRAP! The lip glosses were $6.49 :O Talk about huge savings!!



I haven't really tried out the eyeshadow, but I did quickly swatch it.
I hate the packaging. It doesn't fold all the way back
and it feels cheap. I'm afraid I will bend it back someday and it will 
break on me!
I did use the liner a little on my hand and It feels smoother and creamier
than the WNW cream liner in their regular line.
It also lasts a long time!!!
I had swatch of it on my hand and I had to scrub the liner off my hand with my nails.
The liner may be a winner, but the palette may not be... The colors seem kind
of boring, the blushes looks great though!!

I have tried the polishes from Wet N Wild before I've tried out  in the shade "Take the Stage"
which you can see HERE.
Those are $3.50 and have those nice wide brush like the megalasts do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post, and feel free to leave comments and feedback!

About

:This policy is valid from 28 April 2012 This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog does not accept any form of cash advertising, sponsorship, or paid topic insertions. However, we will and do accept and keep free products, services, travel, event tickets, and other forms of compensation from companies and organizations. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements. The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider. This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified. If you would like to contact me about reviewing a product or have any questions, feel free to contact me at: Lizeth164343@gmail.com To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org *The background in no way belongs to me, but to TotallySevere.com.